Letzte Themen:

CS und Umstellung auf Glasfaser, was ändert sich? » Autor (Quelle): sekretär » Letzter Beitrag: Musicnapper Ersatz für Dreambox HD 8000 » Autor (Quelle): haie » Letzter Beitrag: haie Sony Vaio Notebook » Autor (Quelle): efe72 » Letzter Beitrag: efe72 Ruf mich an » Autor (Quelle): Duke » Letzter Beitrag: Duke Ebay Kleinanzeigen » Autor (Quelle): zeus-crew » Letzter Beitrag: Trike HD Plus stellt neuen Empfangsweg vor » Autor (Quelle): Dr.Dream » Letzter Beitrag: rqs Ein Gedicht das (vielleicht) polarisieren wird » Autor (Quelle): Beingodik » Letzter Beitrag: Beingodik Nokia Streaming Box 8000 / 8010 » Autor (Quelle): satron » Letzter Beitrag: satron Fire Stick was geht da ? » Autor (Quelle): crx » Letzter Beitrag: crx 23 Jahre Spinnes-Board » Autor (Quelle): Duke » Letzter Beitrag: DEF
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 73

Thema: kathrein UFS 910 problem

Hybrid-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    Neuling
    Danke
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
    FAQ Downloads
    Uploads

Specifi!

Zitat Zitat von angel66 Beitrag anzeigen
    when i get back tonight i will do the erase and the notfall.
    then i will let you know.
    by the way after that is there a setting list with astra..19..23..28
    and hotbird?
    4 sats....and 1 with BBC HD in the list of astra 28.
    my box doesnt find it...searched transponder...complete sat etc etc.
    bye
    Told you before! Try to be specific! Tell the people who are trying to help you more specific details about you motorised dish system. Otherwise no-one is able to help you here either.

There are many many people who want to help you, including me (remember?) but you have to specify more details!!!!!!!!!

Grtz Mike

Mitglied
    Themenstarter

Danke
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
    FAQ Downloads
    Uploads
    my dish has independent steering thru a seperate box.
    so no connection with the receiver.
    Zitat Zitat von MikeTheBike Beitrag anzeigen
    Told you before! Try to be specific! Tell the people who are trying to help you more specific details about you motorised dish system. Otherwise no-one is able to help you here either.
    There are many many people who want to help you, including me (remember?) but you have to specify more details!!!!!!!!!
    Grtz Mike