PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : P-NDS V13: problem when >2 clients

jockyw2001
11.11.08, 14:24
Did any of you succeed in sharing the P* NDS V13 **** to more than 2 clients w/o freezers??

I can't get it to work. I'm using NewCS as reader (on dbox2+multicam and pc+smargo). As clients I have tried camd3, mbox, cccam, mgcamd and evocam.

If I connect for example three mbox clients directly to newcs, then for two clients i get a ecm time of ~550ms and for the third ~1000ms (wich means freezer). These ecm response times are randomly distributed over the three clients.

If I connect only one mbox client to newcs and share from this mbox to two other mbox clients then usually two clients get CWs and the third is skipped.

In the smargo smartreader+ I tried overclocking to 6MHz, but this doesn't help at all.

Anyone with a solution?

Tomyslav
11.11.08, 15:15
NDS V13 C@ard is takting at 3,58 MHZ!
You must change it in the newcs.xml file

<mhz>358</mhz>
To connect to newcs server use cccam.
Edit the cccam.cfg File with following line:

N: serverip newcamdport user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Three Clients are no problem for newcs

jockyw2001
11.11.08, 17:04
NDS V13 C@ard is takting at 3,58 MHZ!
You must change it in the newcs.xml file
To connect to newcs server use cccam.
Edit the cccam.cfg File with following line:
Three Clients are no problem for newcs
You are right, three cccam clients sometimes work, but it depends on the channels being viewed. For example, if box1 is tuned to Filmclassics or Sport Portal, box2 to Disney and box3 to P3 or Krimi then all three work w/o freezers (ecm ~500-550ms each). If on box2 i switch channel to Serie and leave the other two unchanged, then this will cause freezers on box2 or box3 (ecm ~1000ms).

Do you have a solution?

Hawak
11.11.08, 17:42
Hi jockyw2001,

please keep in mind that Spinnes Board is a german speaking board...

If possible, please use the german language in your posts.

Otherwise some of your posts may be ignored or answered with delay.

Thank you for your patience!

jockyw2001
11.11.08, 17:58
Hi jockyw2001,
please keep in mind that Spinnes Board is a german speaking board...
If possible, please use the german language in your posts.
Otherwise some of your posts may be ignored or answered with delay.
Thank you for your patience!
Hi Hawak,

Yes you are absolutely right. I can read and understand German but I'm a failure in writing :171:

Cheers
JockyW

landi-rs
11.11.08, 20:14
You are right, three cccam clients sometimes work, but it depends on the channels being viewed. For example, if box1 is tuned to Filmclassics or Sport Portal, box2 to Disney and box3 to P3 or Krimi then all three work w/o freezers (ecm ~500-550ms each). If on box2 i switch channel to Serie and leave the other two unchanged, then this will cause freezers on box2 or box3 (ecm ~1000ms).
Do you have a solution?

hi
test this 4 ur newcs.xml file

<blockga>yes</blockga>